Quantcast
Printable Valentine | One in a "Minion" - Just Between Friends

Printable Valentine | One in a “Minion”

Pinterest Facebook Twitter Stumbleupon Email

Printable Valentines

I have been holding onto this printable for about a month and a half now just waiting for the perfect time to share it, and TODAY is the day!  These are the actual Valentines that my daughter will be bringing to school.  When I showed them to her the first time, she giggled and asked if she could please, PLEASE take them to class for Valentines Day.  Of course I will oblige!  We love Despicable Me at our house, so they were the obvious choice to make a printable Valentine with!

Printable Minion Valentines

These are really so easy to put together.  First, print out the printable I am providing for you at the bottom of this post.  There are 4 Valentines per page.  Use an x-acto knife to cut slits around the eyes and overalls.  You will only cut along parts of it.  If you cut all the way around, there won’t be anything for the paper to connect to.  Check out the graphic below to see exactly where I cut.

Minion Valentines

After you have cut out the detailed parts, cut your Valentines apart and slip in a twinkie.  You are officially finished!  Now you can wow your classmates with a fun treat!  I think I will write “Love Lillie” on the side of the Valentine as well so that they know she is the one that gave it to them.  Or I might even just have her write her name on them before I slip the twinkie in.  Either way, they are a ton of fun!

Minion Valentine

If you would like to make these for yourself, you can download the printable by clicking the link below.  All printables are for personal use only and only available to those that are subscribed to Just Between Friends.  SUBSCRIBE NOW to have full access to all printables.

One in a “Minion” Printable

Pinterest Facebook Twitter Stumbleupon Email

16 Responses to Printable Valentine | One in a “Minion”

1. Emily January 24, 2014 at 8:28 pm #

Too cute! I’m going to have to use these!

2. Leanne January 25, 2014 at 10:36 am #

Those are so fun! Kids would love getting these.

3. marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings January 27, 2014 at 11:15 am #

Oh my cuteness you are a genius! Pinning

• Jonie @ Just Between Friends January 30, 2014 at 9:30 am #

You are so sweet! Thanks!

4. Holly C. January 27, 2014 at 12:15 pm #

So much fun! These are perfect!

• Jonie @ Just Between Friends January 30, 2014 at 9:29 am #

Thanks!

5. Monique January 28, 2014 at 1:04 pm #

Thanks for the idea. I don’t know if your Twinkies were smaller but I had to cut the lines a bit longer to keep it from ripping. Looks great though.

• Jonie @ Just Between Friends January 30, 2014 at 9:19 am #

I think my Twinkies were the same size. I cut a little bit past the lines too to get mine to work. I should probably add that to the post. Thanks for trying it out! I am glad that you like them!

6. Jessica January 29, 2014 at 11:43 am #

Thank you so much for this tutorial. I did a test run and they came out great. I’m glad I found this printable before I bought all the suplies to make then myself.

• Jonie @ Just Between Friends January 30, 2014 at 9:09 am #

I’m so glad that they worked out for you! Thanks for taking the time to let me know how they turned out. I am always a little nervous that I might have given the directions wrong or that my printable won’t work out for everyone else. Thanks for reading my blog!

7. Joyce February 1, 2014 at 6:26 pm #

My granddaughter loved these. We spent the morning printing out the cards and cutting them out. Of course her hand got tired and Nana had to finish the cutting but that’s okay…..anything for her. She gets to put the “Minons” on the cards. Thanks for a great idea and helping me to make memories with my granddaughter. I’m sure her classmates will love them!

8. Stephanie Anderson February 3, 2014 at 12:40 pm #

These are perfect for our Mionion loving family to give as Valentines…now I need to decide if I want to spend that much on Twinkies for 4 classrooms of kids! :)

9. jaime February 3, 2014 at 5:12 pm #

What font did you use for the text? I love these and wanted to print a label with the kids name on it in the same font. Thanks!

10. May February 11, 2014 at 9:41 am #

Thank you so much for the great idea and the printable. My kids loved it and I know their classmates will too! I also found that using the store brand version of twinkies made for a lot less expense (almost half!) and the word “hostess” wasn’t on the wrapper -it was clear! Thank you again :-)

11. Michele February 14, 2014 at 10:27 am #

Thank you for sharing your template. I used it for my son’s Valentines party today and he just loved them. Really appreciate you making a non-crafty mama look good! :)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks